Saturday, February 25, 2012

overlapping sports

I don't like when sport seasons overlap. A busy schedule becomes crazy. I am posting this schedule for posterity. And so I have proof when my kids ask me if I ever let them do anything as a child, if they were ever involved with anything, or if I loved them.
Monday: Carter's soccer practice, 5-6:30
Tuesday: Carter and Jared's soccer practice, 4:30-6, Carter and Jared's basketball game, 6 or 7
Wednesday: Scouts for the boys and Activity Days for Claire, 7-8
Thursday: Claire's dance class, 3:30-4:30, Carter's soccer practice,5-6:30, Jared's bball practice, 6:45-7:45, Carter's bball practice 8:45-9:45
Friday: Carter's bball game
Saturday: Jared's bball game
Sunday: a day of rest, thank goodness!

It is just for a few weeks. I love my kids.

2 comments:

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

I love that picture. Don't think I've ever seen it.

You are a great Mom, Julie, and that schedule alone, proves it. :)

Hang in there! Go kids go!

joelb said...

9:45?!