Monday, May 23, 2011

yoga

Yes, this is exactly what you think it is. Allen, Scott (brother in law) and Conan (Scott's twin brother) doing yoga. But it is not just yoga, it is P90X yoga. It is an hour and a half long, and it is hard. Can you see the sweat?













8 comments:

Kacey said...

my question is do they know you posted these pictures? also, it appears that allen may not have correct form in the last picture. hilarious!

Sharlene, Mom, Grammy said...

Who knew Yoga was so strenuous. Whew!

This post helps make sense of what Scott was doing last night (Sunday)--and what he was trying to teach Trey. :)

Allen said...

No, Kacey, it is not that I have the incorrect form...it is the Cruze boys who obviously even do yoga wrong identically.

Lori said...

Can I come over next time? I'll bring popcorn.
P.S. I think those photos need to be bigger.

lisa said...

I'm so sad David couldn't make it, although he probably would have hurt himself.

Troy said...

Awesome. Based on that sweat, I assume they were practicing Bikram?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bikram_Yoga

Jenica said...

awesome. i've been hearing ads for P90X on our local sports talk radio for like a year and now i finally know what it is. jen's sis (part time yoga instructor) will be excited to hear about this. -joelb

Jenica said...

Hey someone needs a matt. And I'm glad to see not everyone has the same exact pose. I have never been to a yoga class without being singled out by the instructor for doing something wrong. Maybe Joel should crash the men's yoga party sometime so that his lululemon hoodie I got him will be legit. :) Jenica